Yes, you read the title correctly. Two dates!! One is with a special someone I often refer to as Human Anatomy homework. Now, I like Human Anatomy but I'm totally being a two-timer and hanging out with Chemistry homework too. We're kinda having a rocky time right now so I'm really trying to get out of it...doubt that's gonna happen tough. Gosh, both of them are so darn needy! They seriously need to gain some independence and solve their own problems. I'm pretty confident that it's not gonna work out for either one and I, so the plan is to break it off in the spring sometime. I'm sure they'll understand.
For FHE we're going to the old folks home to help throw a V-day dance party. I'm actually pretty excited about it. Maybe it's just me, but that sounds a lot better than sitting at home and watching a sappy chick flick with a tissue box in one hand and ice-cream carton in the other...not that I've ever done that...
Happy Valentine's Day kids!!! To my friends, family, and everyone else special in my life: I LOVE YOU!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment