Holy crap. Where did my life go?! Seriously time is flying at warped speed right now. I don't know if I should like it or not. I'm thinking it's the latter because the term 'warped speed' originates from Star Trek and I HATE Star Trek! ...sorry Dad. haha. That show drives me nuts. But anyways...I don't like this feeling that I'm flying by the seat of my pants. Now don't get me wrong, I'm loving life. I just wish things would get kicked down a notch. Oh well, can't do nothing about it but whine.
Well seein's how I shouldn't even be on here right now because I have three exams this week and a vocab quiz in the morning that I should be studying for, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
My life in the last month...
-Many funny stories...a number of them would be blog worthy but I just don't have the time nor the creativity right now. To name just a few of my favorites: "The Parking Lot Break-up outside my bedroom window". Probably the most pathetic and hilarious bf/gf interaction I've ever seen. "Having a 20 dollar bill and not being able to afford 4 water bottles at the gas station". Let's just say I had a little blonde moment. Dad got a kick out of it and so did the cashier.
-Trip to Cambria with Mom, Dad, and Grandma R. Had a fabulous time! Thanks for the grand adventure!
-Deer Hunt with the guys. Super fun, super cold, and super sparse (as far as bucks go). I loved being up on top of the mountains though. Even though I was terrified of mountain lions and such like the whole time. Especially during the night while we were 'sleeping' in the tent. I totally thought I could hear a bear outside so I was just freaking out a little bit....then I realized it was Jed snoring. Yeah, he and Dad had a nice little duet going on all night. Jake will back me up on that one.
-Attended a String Quartet concert for my music class. I was one of the first in there when the doors opened and it was general admission (sit wherever you want) so I bolted upstairs to the balcony section and got the front seat. It was awesome. I felt so cool and like I was filthy rich while looking over the commoner crowd below. Oh and the concert was great too!
-Went to the student health fair on campus. I was super excited about this...pretty big disappointment. Just a bunch of vendors trying to get your money basically. I should've known. And of course all the booths are handing out free candy as an incentive for people to stop and hear their whole schpill. Did anyone else catch a problem with this?? HEALTH Fair .... and free CANDY everywhere... ??? I didn't either. Hey I'm a college kid; I grabbed as much free crap as I could. Oh and word to the wise, just skip the Planned Parenthood table. Their handing out free stuff in wrappers but it's definitely not candy. But hey, there were actually some good things there. I got my blood sugar tested and it's normal. Yay. So that's good news I guess. Then I filled out a depression questionnaire and according to the results I'm happy as a clam. :)
-Decided to take on the p90x challenge! Brave? Ambitious? Stupid? I don't know yet. Today is day number 1 and I'm going to do the workout right after I'm done here. I'll keep you posted on how it goes...

1 comment:
You go girl... We love you :)
Post a Comment